Welcome to the 4-Seasons Guest House - Loxton
Loxton is a small, quaint Karoo arboreal village; with many of its streets lined with cypresses, pear, pepper and beefwood trees.
Loxton is enjoying a revival, new residents are arriving here from various corners of South Africa and abroad, looking for a Karoo Oasis filled with fresh air, tranquillity, vast plains to explore, and awesome stargazing to be enjoyed. Old Karoo style buildings dating back to 1900’s are being restored to their original beauty. Loxton is home to some of South Africa’s leading authors and novelists.
Loxton town is proud to be part of the new SKA Project where 80% was awarded to South Africa - Loxton today falls under the Karoo Radio Astronomy Reserve - designed to preserve the scientific integrity of the reserve - for ground-based astronomy.
The 4-Season Guest House offers:
- 1 Luxury En-Suite Bedroom (bath) - with an additional single bed
- 1 Spacious Double En-Suite Bedroom (shower)
- 1 Double Bedroom with an additional single bed
- Tea and Coffee facilities available in all rooms
- Bathroom and bedroom ameneties included
- Individually controlled heaters/air conditioning
- Large Living Room to unwind with DSTV
- Fully equipped Dining Room with Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Continental Breakfast included during your stay
Separate Self Catering Cottage - Sleeps 4
- 1 Large Room with Double bed and 2 single beds - Air-Conditioner
- Bathroom with WC, basin, shower
- Fully equipped kitchenette - including microwave
- Small Living Room with DSTV
- All bathroom and bedroom ameneties included