If you are a visitor or prospective visitor to the Northern Cape and would like information on visiting the Northern Cape please go to our consumer website
- Can you send me Northern Cape travel information?
- Can you send me a holiday brochure?
- Can I use the official logo at my event, on my website, in my brochure?
- I want my business to appear on the consumer website. What do I need to do?
- I am looking for research and statistics about tourism in Northern Cape and South Africa
- Can you send me information for my class project?
- I require pictures for my website or brochure how do I obtain these?
- I have a complaint about the Northern Cape Tourism website, rated property or visitor attraction, who can I contact
I’m looking for research and statistics about tourism in the Northern Cape
SA Tourism offers information related to tourism statistics and facts on their website please go to www.southafrica/net/research
Can you send me information for my class project?
All our information is available online. For information about the NCTA look at the About Us section
I require pictures for my website or brochure how do I obtain these?
For images, look at Northern Cape image library or Northern Cape on Flickr and please complete the request form. Media partners please visit our media section for your requirements
Can I use the Northern Cape logo on my website, in my brochure, at my event?
Our logo is really important to us and the words experiencenortherncape and I love NC are the property of the NCTA and cannot be reproduced without our specific prior approval.
Examples where use of our logo is permitted:
• If you are a news organisation writing about us or one of our activities
• If we are sponsoring an activity or speaking at your event
• It is our policy that our logo be used without modification and in an appropriate manner.
Examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Any implication of endorsement by us or our activities
• Commercial uses (e.g. placement of the logo on product packaging)
• Combination of our logo with another logo.
We reserve the right to stop you from using our logo if we do not consider its use to be appropriate.
To request a licence to use the logo, please request permission by emailing email@example.com with details of the intended use.
Can you send me Northern Cape travel information?
For general information about travel to South Africa or the Northern Cape, (passports, ID, visas, travel documents for children, travelling with prescription medication, etc.), see /link to SA travel website www.southafrica.net
Can you send me a holiday brochure?
You're currently on our corporate site, not our consumer site. Visit experiencenortherncape.com for ideas and inspiration on holiday ideas.
I have a complaint about Northern Cape website, rated property or assessed visitor attraction, who can I contact?
If you have a complaint let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
I want my business to appear on the experiencenortherncape consumer website. What do I need to do?
The experiencenortherncape consumer website’s focus is on inspirational content and special offers. Please use the link to create your profile or email email@example.com for more details